Recipe – 20 Steps For A Great Warrior Bike Ride Day
- Pick a beautiful May day – May 6th
- Include an activity that appeals to the masses – Bike Riding
- Choose a beautiful location – The Virginia Rural Crescent
- Provide options for every ability – Four different rides ranging from short and flat to long and hilly
- Price it right – $40 to $70
- Offer discounts – $10 off for early registration
- Select a great venue – The Farm Brewery at Bull Run
- Support a great cause – Helping wounded warriors and their families
- At a great time – May – Warrior Appreciation Month
- Include the warriors in the event planning and sponsor them to ride – They benefit directly and indirectly
- Advertise in nine Mid-Atlantic States – VA, WV, PA, DE, MD, DC, NC, SC, GA
- Sell good looking gear – Fabulous Ride Kit (available on registration site)
- Let warm-hearted people volunteer – Community service feels great!
- Offer fabulous sponsorship opportunities – Businesses can show their support in a personal way
- Coordinate with three different counties – Prince William, Fauquier, and Loudoun
- Spread the word – Flyers, social media, papers, radio, word of mouth
- Create a special Warrior Brew just for this event – Even the name is a secret
- Alert the media – Roll camera
- Unveil it a few weeks before at a VIP Event – Drum roll, please!
- Plan, plan, plan = Stir, mix, and let simmer
Then watch the magic unfold as the community comes out for a fabulous day doing something they love, for people they want to help, and see the positive effects it has on everyone! This Warrior Bike Ride
Don’t wait. Join us now. Riders, volunteers, sponsors, warriors, and beer enthusiasts needed. See www.willingwarriors.org/bikeride to register to be a part of what’s sure to be a fabulous day.