- This event has passed.
Bike Ride (NEW DATE)
Sunday, May 6th SOWW is hosting an event that you don’t want to miss! The Warrior Bike Ride is a great community event with something for everyone. Whether you’re an avid bike rider, adventurous spirit, or simply enjoy a nice family outing this event is for you. All proceeds from the Warrior Bike Ride will go directly to Serve Our Willing Warriors which provides cost-free retreat stays and non-medical services that positively affect the recovery of wounded, ill, or injured service members. Many wounded warriors and their families will be participating in this event. In fact, the event itself is helping wounded warriors who bike ride for rehabilitative reconditioning. If you’re not a biker please consider sponsoring some of the many warriors who have signed up to ride, volunteer, or just come out to join us and cheer everyone on. Outstanding corporate sponsorships available. More information is available at www.willingwarriors.org or on our Facebook page.
Click below to download the
Warrior Bike Ride Sponsor Commitment Form
Thank you to our sponsors!
More Ways to Find Us
- Be a set of plot points that you simply be sure that they truly are integrated to the plotline properly and should hit while in the account.
- Editorial Subjects to Publish About
- Thank you to our Service Volunteers!!
- Deputy Secretary for Veterans and Defense Affairs Visits the Warrior Retreat at Bull Run
- Volunteer Opportunities for Youth at SOWW